Hope you have a great Wednesday!
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Red Day
Today for Red Ribbon Week is Red Day. The kids are to wear all red. I would have loved for Hayden to wear red pants but you had to wear your uniform pants and the only ones they can wear are khaki or blue. Hayden is all into khaki pants and has not asked to wear blue at all this year. So here is our sweetie with his red shirt, red belt, red shoes and red socks (that you cannot see).
Here is a close up on "red boy" today. (I took this photo with the new lens Hayden and Harold gave me yesterday for my birthday. I LOVE IT. Thanks guys!)
Here is a close up of Hayden's red shoes. We looked all over for red shoes. There was a small store in the mall and they had these converse. Aren't they cool?
Yesterday, the kids had a substitute teacher in their class. It was not a great day apparently. Hayden described it as having a teenager in there with them. He explained that she gave them LOTS of warnings. He also explained that they did not behave well and were loud. He is too funny. He said it was not just him but lots of people. This is his face when I told him at the breakfast table that he was going to have to tell Mrs. Faith the truth today about what happened yesterday and that she was not going to be happy.
Right after this photo, he started coughing and then said I don't feel so good Mom. When questioned about that, he 'fessed up that he did not want to go to school since Mrs. Faith was going to be so sad, disappointed and upset. When reminded that it was all red day, he decided he would go to school but "Oh man......."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment