Sunday, December 6, 2009

Fun Time At Dickey Stephens

Hayden attended the Miracle League Baseball Camp yesterday at Dickey Stephens. He had so much fun. He, of course, was missing "his" ballplayers. It just was not right to not have them there as far as he was concerned. He did have a good time and tried hard on all the drills. My wrist is hurting today because I took about 600 pictures. Good grief, who does that?
Hopefully you will enjoy my sweetie's photos! If you don't just pretend!This is the sink hole in centerfield. Hayden was very worried that they need to get this fixed before the "guys" get here!Running the bases. Oh my, he loved this part of the camp.After diving back into 3rd to avoid being tagged out. :-)
A pitcher? Hmmmm, I think NOT.These I love because Hay was so proud that he caught the ball. "Mom, it was just like I robbed a homerun!" And YES, he held the ball there a while. I am not sure it was for the photo op as much as it was for him to make sure more than a couple of folks saw he caught the ball. :-)
And of course banging into the wall was a big hit with all the boys.
The best part for Hayden was that he got to spend time with Ethan too!!

0 comments: